- Meal preparation
- Light domestic cleaning
- Light gardening
Meet with friends and Family
Participate in hobbies
Complex care, possibly involving clients who need:
- Significant assistance with their mobility.
- Constant or intermittent mechanical ventilation.
- Tube feeding.
- Palliative or terminal care.
We have experience of providing long and short-term care to clients of all ages with conditions such as:
- Acquired Brain Injury.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and other Dementias.
- Cancer and other terminal illness.
- Cerebral Palsy.
- Huntingdon’s Disease.
- Learning Disabilities.
- Motor Neurone Disease.
- Multiple fractures.
- Multiple Sclerosis.
- Parkinson’s Disease.
- Rheumatoid or Osteoarthritis.
Focuses on quality and consistency, quality people, quality services and quality client care.
Every member of staff is required to have a Criminal Records Bureau enhanced level check carried out on them before they commence employment and Everycare carry out regular appraisals with all staff as well as seeking feedback from Service Users, to ensure all policies and procedures are being adhered to.