Join Our Team
Gateway Care Services has been supporting individuals in the community since 2006. We are a Domiciliary Care Agency providing high quality, customer led services to those who need support and are living in their own homes within the community.. We offer a range of services 24 hours a day
with a minimum of a 30 minute visit. This includes personal care, light domestic tasks, live-in care and Palliative/ End of Life services. We currently provide services within the Loughton, Epping and Harlow areas of West Essex and are expanding into Newham & Redbridge boroughs.
We are currently looking to add to our expanding team of highly skilled, friendly, caring, hardworking and dedicated care workers. Applications are welcome from all people who have a kind and caring nature with a passion for helping others. Full Training will be provided to successful candidates.
Benefits of being a Home Care assistant:
- Flexible and adaptable work hours
- Well paid – between £7.20 – £9.00/hr (depends on Qualifications and Experiences)
- Holiday Pay
- Part time and full time availabilities
- Full training provided including : Care Certificate Induction
Opportunities for personal development which includes NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Commitment, dedication and enthusiasm to caring with disabled and elderly individuals
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Ability to communicate in clear English both verbally and through writing.
- Preference for a full UK driver’s license and a personal vehicle
- Must have a right to work in the UK
- Passion to learn, as no experience is needed but must be committed to learn new skills and ways of working.
Successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure check (Paid for by the candidate) and must have satisfactory references.
We are looking for individuals who are available to start immediately.
To request an application form please call 0208 320 1234 or Email us at
Gateway Care Services is an equal opportunity employer.